Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free is a blog aimed at all those interested in eating well, eliminating refined sugars and gluten, and maintaining a healthy weight.
You will find:
- Kitchen-tested recipes using naturally sugar & gluten-free foods and alternatives to refined sugars and gluten (wheat)
- Ingredients that are easy to find and budget-friendly
- Solutions to common food problems, including overeating, eating foods that work against you, and setting yourself up for failure. Don’t worry, you won’t hear the 4-letter word DIET used here.
- Information about discovering the best foods for you, planning meals, and taking care of your food needs in all situations
- A wealth of tips and how-to articles to help you become a better cook, which will help you create food that works with your body
- Fresh content, added regularly, including how-to articles, new recipes, success stories, and pertinent news and information from the food world
Read my full blog disclosure statement.
Who Is Amy Green?
Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free is authored and edited by Amy Green, who has successfully maintained a 60+ pound weight-loss for nearly six years by eliminating sugar & gluten (wheat) from her diet and by learning to listen to her body.
Amy is a devoted wife and is passionate about creating healthy
meals for her husband and helping others find their way out of an unhealthy life style. A diet flunkie, Amy’s experience has been that the key to long-term weight loss lies finding your own answers and what works for your body, mind, and, spirit.
You can find out more about Amy and exactly what she does to live with balance and freedom from food by reading the articles below:
- Get the full story in Amy Green’s Lifelong Journey With Food
- Learn what Amy’s typical day looks like (coming soon…)
If you have a question about any of the topics presented here, need help with a recipe or cooking method, or have a question about food please contact me via e-mail. I will respond as soon as possible.
amy (at) amygreen (dot) me
Please note this disclaimer:
Amy Green is not a medical professional, a nutritionist, and has no formal training in weight loss or food allergies. All information presented on this blog is purely from her own experience. You are responsible for the choices you make in your life and with your food. Consult a medical professional before making dietary changes or initiating an exercise plan.