I thought I’d share some of my favorite Christmas cookies recipes just in case you’re still looking for something to bring to dinner this weekend. Or, maybe you’re like me and just like to bake cookies. If you’ve got kids at home, you might want to start the tradition of baking cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve.
A plate of homemade Christmas cookies says ‘love’ in a big way.
May you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah filled with love, joy, and a plate full of delicious gluten-free food.
And enjoy your Christmas cookies…I always do.
Some Of My Favorite Gluten-Free Christmas Cookies….
- Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti
- Raw Date Truffles
- Spritz Cookies
- No Bake Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars
- Honey Oat Lace Cookies
- Gingerbread Men
- Cranberry Walnut Cookies
- Fig Filled Chocolate Pinwheel Cookies
- Carob Dipped Pecan Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Cornmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Mint Brownies
- Ginger Molasses Cookies with Chocolate Drizzle
- Chocolate Mint Truffles
- Cinnamon Oat Snowdrops
- Maple Spice Cookies
- Mint Cacao Cookie Truffles