It’s the final day of our massive, 6 week gluten-free holiday event. It’s been loads of fun to see what everyone’s been cooking up and, more importantly, those of you that have shared recipes have helped others find solutions for their holiday meals. I’ve gotten e-mails from readers saying that we’ve saved their holidays. We’ve done something good together.
Today, I have a yummy recipe for you but before I get to that, let me tell you about this week’s give-aways!
Get ‘Em Before Anyone Else Does!
3 copies of More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: 200 Brand-New, Budget-Friendly, Slow-Cooker Recipes by Stephanie O’Dea (Release date: December 28th!) Buy Steph’s book now and get the special pre-sale price at Amazon.com before the 28th!!
3 autographed copies of my book, Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free: 120 Easy and Delicious Recipes You Cam Make in 20 Minutes or Less (Release date: Mid-January!)
These books haven’t hit the stands yet so you’re going to get hot-off-the-press copies. (Entry guidelines under the recipe.)
Cranberry Swirl Cheesecake
Creamy cheesecake, sweet-tart cranberry sauce. Swirled together. A little bit of heaven. Make it and find out for yourself. You don’t have to tell anyone that it’s a little healthier. They’ll never know. (Joe didn’t…he said it tastes like the real thing. It does.)
Last Week’s Winners
To enter the give-away:
(Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry!)
- Link up a Holiday Dessert Recipe.
- Leave a comment. I love hearing from you!
- Keep up with Stephanie’s blog, A Year of Slow Cooking, via e-mail, RSS, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Keep up with SS&GF via e-mail, RSS, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- Share this give-away & our new books on FB, Twitter, or your blog. On Twitter, mention Stephanie O’Dea (@StephanieOdea) or me (@Amys_SSGF).
- Visit A Year of Slow Cooking – find something yummy to make and share it in the comments.
- Share your favorite recipe from my blog in the comments.
Contest Guidelines: Give-away open to continental US & Canadian residents.
Please link back to this post so your readers can join in the fun!