I made these crunchy-on-the-outside, chewy-in-the-middle, gluten-free, refined sugar-free cookies especially for Silvana Nardone’s 2010 Gluten-Free Holiday Cookie Countdown. Stop by Silvana’s and leave a comment because I’m giving away my new book!
As soon as I get the first books hot off the press, I’ll sign one and send it off to the winner.
I’ll also be giving away 3 copies of Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free next week right here for A Gluten-Free Holiday when we share our favorite desserts along with 3 of Stephanie O’Dea’s soon to be released More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow.
More About Silvana’s 2010 Gluten-Free Holiday Cookie Countdown
- Jill Brack’s Farmer’s Market GF DF Ginger Molasses Cookies (GLOW Gluten-Free Cookies)
- Karen Morgan’s Lemon Rosemary Buttermilk Cookies (Blackbird Bakery)
- Carol Fenster’s Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Dorie Greenspan’s GF DF Honey Spiced Madelines
Get Silvana’s complete Cookie Countdown Calendar & keep up with the fun!
Now, hop on over to her place, leave a comment, and get some fabulous cookie recipes – totally gluten-free!
Other Holiday Happenings…
- Win on of 12 gluten-free cookbooks at A Gluten-Free Holiday hosted by Ginger Lemon Girl, including books from Elana’s Pantry, Diane Eblin, Lori Karavolis, and Silvana Nardone.
- It’s Day 10 of 12 Days of Gluten-Free Christmas Cookies! Today Kim from Cook IT Allergy Free has Cinnamon Icebox Shortbread Cookies. You’ve gotta’ check these out!