Over the last year and a half, we’ve integrated oils into all areas of our life. We’ve traveled with them, reached for them at 2 am when the kids have a belly ache, used them for the sniffles, helped scraped knees, found relief from sore muscles…you name it, we’ve used oils for it.
Here are the oils I’ve hand-picked to go in our family’s Wellness Kit:
▪ Lavender – sleep support, minor skin irritations, ear support
▪ DiGize – digestive support, 2am belly aches
▪ Thieves – immune support, cold sores
▪ Purification – minor cuts and scrapes, bug bites
▪ RC – respiratory support
▪ Tea Tree – minor cuts and scrapes, ear support
▪ Ravinstara – respiratory support
▪ PanAway – sore, tight muscles, aches and pains
▪ Peppermint – digestive support, upset stomach, motion sickness
▪ Lemon – immune support (combine with Thieves and/or RC), use in your water during travel, seasonal support when combined with Peppermint and Lavender
▪ Stress Away – who doesn’t need this??
▪ Copaiba – sleep support, sore joint and muscles
▪ Owie – formulated for kids; helps with all those little owies they get – my kids love their Owie oil and apply it by themselves
I also added empty veg capsules and carrier oil to my wellness kit.
Some optional products that I love to have on hand –
▪ Thieves Lozenges – our all-natural alternative to cough drops
▪ Inner Defense – We love these for travel because they’re already in a capsule and are fabulous immune support!
▪ LaveDerm Cooling Mist – soothes irritated skin
What are your go-tos for wellness?
Ready to get started with essential oils? I never imagined myself as the mom that would relish in oiling her family but today oils are an everyday part of our lives. Today, I love having all of the necessary tools at my fingertips whenever the need arises. Whether it’s immune support, cleaning, or mood support I’m grateful that my oils are within reach. Learn more about getting started with essential oils today!
If you want to learn more about Young Living Essential Oils, join my email list here.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*This page contains affiliate links. They have been provided for your convenience so that you can easily find products I use in my creations. Thanks for supporting my work!