To start the New Year out right, I made a gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free flourless chocolate torte that’s healthier than most. What’s a holiday without dessert? A few bites of this smooth, dense chocolatey tart won’t ruin your New Year’s Resolutions.
And for those of you who haven’t taken the plunge and bought gluten-free flours, don’t worry. You can still whip this up.
For the ‘powdered sugar’ I whirled coconut and a little erythritol in a clean coffee grinder. You get a powdered sugar-like effect. It’s gorgeous.
Other Healthier Recipes
- Coconut Chicken Soup from Elana’s Pantry
- Easy Oven Omelet (dairy-free) from The Spunky Coconut
- Vegetarian Veggie Burgers from Diet, Dessert, & Dogs
- Healing Quinoa Cabbage Soup from The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen
- Moist & Herb-y Turkey Burgers from Tasty Eats at Home
- Roasted Carrot Hummus from She Let Them Eat Cake