Welcome to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Last week we had over 90 healthy recipes. Wow! There was an assortment of whole grain, gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, dairy-free, and other good-for-you dishes.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Decadent Chocolate Granola from Saffron Crush (I’d use carob chips in place of the chocolate chips. This recipe looks great!)
- Easy Chocolate Coconut Pie from Cooking Gluten (& Dairy) Free (Check out her crust – I’ve seen recipes for coconut crusts before but have never tried it.)
- Yellow Coconut Cake with Cocoa Buttercream Frosting from Our Nourishing Roots (I love to check out frosting recipes.)
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Raspberries & Cream Parfait (GF, SF)