Thanks again for joining us at Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Last week there were over 75 recipes shared at SIT. Thanks to everyone who participated by sharing their healthier recipe.
Valentine’s Day is on Thursday. If you’re making a special meal at home, you might want to check out Dinner & Wine for $20 or Less by VineSleuth Uncorked. Although the recipes weren’t specifically developed to be gluten-free, many of them naturally are or can be altered to become gluten-free. Plus, most wines are gluten-free and this book offers many great wine recommendations. (Pssst…the Kindle version will be FREE on Wednesday and Thursday as a Valentine’s special.)
Also, in case you didn’t catch it last week, I shared my latest recipe for Vegan Chocolate Pudding Cake. It’s like magic — a chocolate cake with a pudding layer underneath. If you’re still looking for a Valentine’s dessert, this is a great one. Especially when topped with some raspberries!
Adrienne from Whole New Mom also has a terrific round-up of Valentine’s Day recipes. So many choices! Most are free of common allergens and many are grain-free as well. You’ll definitely be able to find something amazing there as well.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Red Velvet Pancakes with Maple Cashew Cream from Tasty Eats at Home
- Healthy Valentine Treat from Our Cultivated Life
- Dark Chocolate Salted Edamame from Part-Time Health Nut
- Sweet Potato Brownies from Live Right Be Healthy
- Snickers Squares (vegan, grain-free) from Sift, Stir & Savour
- Chewy Sugar Cookies (top 8 free, corn free) from Nom Yum & Free
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.