Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, the place to share your healthier recipes every week! Last week there were over 70 recipes shared here at SIT. If you didn’t have time, go check them out. It’s such a great source of inspiration!
Last week I also shared a great new recipe — One-Pot Chicken with Beans and Rice. This dish goes from the stovetop to the oven and is full of flavor. Try it this week!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- “Nutella” Energy Bites & Hazelnut Flour from Living Free
- Cinnamon Spice Doughnuts (gluten, egg, & dairy free) from Raia’s Recipes
- 5-Minute Maple Almond Gelato from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free) from Sift, Stir, & Savour
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies from Cooking Gluten (& Dairy) Free
- Absolute Best Anything Muffins (gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free) from Not Missing a Thing!
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.