Thanks again for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays and sharing your healthier recipe! If you’re looking for some recipe inspiration for your Easter celebration, this is a great place to be. Last week, there were nearly 70 recipes shared here at SIT. Browse through last week’s and then check out today’s to find something special for this weekend.
If you’re looking for a great nut-free, dairy-free appetizer, I’ve got just the thing for you. This Sundried Tomato and Pepita Pesto is fabulous as a spread or a dip.
If you haven’t dyed any eggs yet, check out my latest post on how to color eggs with natural food coloring. I used the Rainbow Pack of natural food coloring from Nature’s Flavours. It’s fantastic. Be sure to enter the Nature’s Flavours giveaway here at SS & GF that ends tonight Tuesday, March 26th at 11:59pm CST!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Seeded Teff Pull-Apart Rolls from Live Free, Gluten Free
- Cauliflower “Crabcakes” from Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery
- Roasted Spring Veggies with Chicken Sausage from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- No Flour Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (gluten-free, vegan) from The Knoxville Holts
- Easy as Can Be Coconut Pie (gluten-free, sugar-free) from A Cozy Place Called Home
- Soaked Granola Bars from Honey Sweetened
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.