It’s time to share your healthier recipes again! Thanks for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday. Last week there were over 80 recipes shared at SIT. Check them out if you didn’t get a chance to last week.
SIT is all about healthier recipes. If you’re not sure how to go about making your favorite desserts healthier, you’ll want to check out one of my latest posts — 5 Easy Ways to Make Your Desserts Healthier.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Salted Pretzel Caramel Brownies from Conscious Eatery
- Moist and Plummy Carrot Cake Bars from Living a Renaissance Life
- Melt in Your Mouth Mini Lemon Cups from The Savory Lotus
- Protein Carrot Cake from Food and Yoga for Life
- Coconut Almond Chewy Bars from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
- Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispies from The Knoxville Holts
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.
From my sponsor: Plan To Eat was born from our desire to eat real food – great food – prepared at home, together as a family. Plan To Eat is an online menu planner that uses your recipes, scheduled for the days you want them, automatically generating your grocery list, organized the way you like to shop. Eat well. Eat together. PlanToEat.com.