Another Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by.
I have been working on a SIT project involving Pinterest. I’m not quite ready to share it with you this week but hopefully it’ll be a go by next Tuesday. I’m so excited about it because we’re going to be able to work together to get the word out about how delicious healthy food can be!
For bloggers – have you thought about writing an ebook? I have. I’ve been developing the idea between washing diapers and feeding babies. It’s new territory for me, especially when you get into the realm of affiliates and marketing, so I bought Mandi Ehman’s From Idea to Ebook course. It’s jam-packed with helpful info, and for $17 it’s a steal! I have been writing for Mandi at Life Your Way for quite some time now and have admire her business savvy. On top of that, she’s a genuinely nice person.
So if you’ve been thinking about writing an ebook, this course is for you.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Cinnamon Peanutella from Raia’s Recipes
- Easy, Oven-Dried, BBQ Kale Chips from Ricki Heller
- Gluten Free Peach Salsa from Elegantly Gluten Free
- Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer from Allergy Free Alaska
- The Best Banana Bread (grain, dairy, & refined sugar-free) from Cassidy’s Cravable Creations
- Pumpkin Donuts from Fairy Wings and Pixie Dust
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.