First, a HUGE thank you for all your support and for sharing in our joyous celebration of Baby Boy Green. You brought tears to my eyes. I am the luckiest momma-to-be having such a loving community surrounding me.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
I love pumpkin and just couldn’t resist sharing these dishes:
- Easy Pumpkin Pie from Cooking Gluten (& Dairy) Free
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie from She Let Them Eat Cake
- Healthy Pumpkin Donuts from Domestic Diva
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (SF, GF) (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!