Another Tuesday! Thanks for coming by!
If you haven’t gotten your invite to the #SITues Pinterest board, it’s coming. I promise! There are so many folks who have wanted to join and it’s taking a little longer than anticipated to add them all. If you haven’t signed up yet, do so here. Make sure you’re following me on Pinterest or I can’t add you. I’ll follow you back.
Did you see my Skinny Orange-Spiced Pumpkin Butter? It’s a tasty CrockPot recipe that you can whip up in no time. I’m going to make some for hostess gifts this holiday.
Check out my Gluten-Free Chocolate Halloween Cut-Out Cookies at Life Your Way. Not only do these make a fabulous cut-out cookie, I think the recipe would be perfect for gluten-free Oreos. I haven’t tried it yet…I should, huh?
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding from Recipes to Nourish
- Easy Sweet Potato Oven Fries from Raia’s Recipes
- Quinoa Chocolate Streusel Muffins from Ragdoll Kitchen
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Fairy Wings and Pixie Dust
- One Healthy Chocolate Cake from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Pumpkin Spice Tea Cake from Savoring Today
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.
- Check out the Slightly Indulgent Tuesday Board on Pinterest.