A couple of Gluten-Free Holiday reminders:
- You can still enter to win The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook by Alissa Segersten & Tom Malterre and The Allergen-Free Baker’s Handbook by Cybele Pascal – stop by Ricki’s place, Diet, Dessert, & Dogs, to enter!
- This Thursday we’re celebrating Thanksgiving Favorites at Shirley’s place, Gluten-Free Easily. We’re giving away Make it Fast, Cook it Slow by Stephanie O’Dea & The Spunky Coconut by Kelly Broynza.
- Use our Twitter hashtag – #GFHoliday when sharing your recipes on Twitter. We’ve been stirring up lots of excitement with all the Tweeting commotion.
Things will get back to normal around here soon…I can’t wait!
Linking Up Guidelines!
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways or book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (Oven Roasted Beets)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
This linky list is now closed.