Thanks for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday this week! Last week, there were over 90 recipes shared here at SIT, and so many featured delicious holiday treats. Be sure to take a look at them if you didn’t get a chance last week.
If you haven’t “liked” Simply Sugar & Gluten Free on Facebook, you might have missed the announcement that I now have an entire page dedicated to Christmas recipes! To make it easier for you to find refined sugar-free and gluten-free recipes here, I’ve put a list of some of my favorites all in one place. So, whether you’re looking for recipes for cookies or something delicious for Christmas morning, you can find some great options here.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate with Steamed Almond Milk from Renaissance Life
- Green Key Lime Pie Smoothie from Practical Stewardship
- Peanut Butter Teff Cookies from Live Free Gluten Free
- Coconut Flour Cupcakes from Healy Real Food Vegetarian
- Black Bean Brownies from Delightfully Free
- Homemade Tim Tam Cookies from Diet, Dessert, and Dogs
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.