It’s that time again — time to share your healthier recipe! Thanks again for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday. There were over 80 delicious recipes shared last week. You’ll want to go check them out if you didn’t have a chance to before.
In case you missed it last week, I shared a new recipe that is just perfect for cold weather — Red Lentil Soup with Kale. Yum! It’s a fiber-rich, quick-cooking legume soup with a smoky flavor. Why not add it to your menu plan this week?
You might have heard that the Gluten and Allergen-Free Expo is traveling to San Francisco next month. It’s the Expo’s first visit to the West Coast, and they are in need of volunteers on February 10th. Go here for more details and information on how you can volunteer!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Creamy Paleo Chocolate Milkshake from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Roasted Cauliflower, Hazelnut, and Pomegranate Salad from Eileen’s Everyone Eats Gourmet
- Acorn Squash Soup from Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry
- “Peanut Butter” Blondies (gluten-free & vegan) from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownies (gluten-free) from The Knoxville Holts
- Chocolate Chip Cranberry Bread (gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free) from The Rice of Life
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.