Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays, a place where we can share our fabulous recipes that are made just a bit healthier. Again, last week over 100 recipes were shared at SIT. Thanks for taking the time to share your recipe and browse others.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Grilled Chicken Thighs (gluten-free) from Avocado Pesto
- Marinated Tomato Salad from Peanut Butter, Passports and Epinephrine
- Pina Colada Cake (gluten & dairy-free) from The Non-Dairy Queen
- Almond Butter Brownie Bites from Simply Living Healthy
- GAPS Lemon Bars from Gutsy
- “Peanut” Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (nut-free, gluten-free) from Against All Grain
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.