Welcome to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday where the blogosphere’s best cooks join every week to share healthier recipes!
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. Joe and I did some yard work, walked the dogs, went out to dinner, and enjoyed a quiet weekend at home. With the burn ban in Texas, there were hardly any fireworks. Usually they’re going off all weekend long – instead there was a short display last night. We always stay at home with the dogs, anyway. They like having us close when there’s lots of loud booming.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- New Jersey Style Pizza from The Nutty Garbanzo
- Green Goddess Hummus from Gluten Free A-Z
- Angel Food Cake from The Gluten-Free Homemaker
NEW GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Berry Yogurt Popsicles (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)