This week has flown by! We’ve been busy with play dates, splash parks, an OB appointment, and getting things ready for the new baby.
Nate and I have been sharing a smoothie in the morning. He loves eating them out of his Little Green Pouch. It took me a while after our move to get back in the routine of a daily smoothie but I’m glad I finally did. There are days when I just can’t stomach my usual green-packed smoothie because I’m so pregnant. So we’ve been trying some different fruit-based smoothies.
A couple of GREAT deals I want to share with you:
- Nature’s Flavors, the company that makes the FABULOUS natural food coloring and gluten-free, sugar-free baking mixes, is offering free shipping AND $5 off any order of $25 or more. The coupon code is 5off25 – there is also a link in my sidebar to their website.
- Plan to Eat is offering all SS&GF readers 30% off an annual membership through July 31st. Instead of $39, you’ll pay just $27.30 AND you can easily and simply plan your meals. If you’re new to Plan to Eat you can get a free one month trial.
Also, on July 18th Attune Foods is sponsoring a free webinar put on by NFCA about the successes of gluten-free athletes and how anyone can apply the same principles to their own lives to maintain a heatthy body and mind. Register for FREE here.
I love finding new inspriation on Pinterest. Here are some of the gluten-free recipes I’ve found and/or pinned this week:
- Simply Chocolate Fruit Pizza on Life Your Way
- Chocolate Protein Frosty from The Balanced Platter
- Homemade Fruit Smoothie Pouches from Momables
- Baking for Kids with Food Allergies on Babble
Have a wonderful weekend!